SKOCH Award Nominee
Project: Comprehensive Financial Management System 2.0
Start Date: Dec, 2019
Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services
Respondent: Mr Harendhira Prasad, Chief Executive Officer
Level: Club Plus
Voting has been closed for this project. Thank you for participating!
Comprehensive Financial Management Systems (CFMS) Solution was enhanced to include Digital Works Management, an end-to-end Solution for complex infrastructure construction work and its integration with Financial Processes. Solution increases the efficiency and transparency with adequate checks and controls for Public Works. The Solution gives a great boon to various stakeholders from diverse departments spread around geographically and with wide range of experience and education.
CFMS leverages SAP S/4 HANA as Digital Core. It is an intelligent, integrated ERP system that runs on in-memory database. CFMS provides a solid and integrated platform for Government of Andhra Pradesh. This solution was further enhanced to integrate Public Works that provides complete end to end integrated processes to ensure increased efficiency and transparency along with necessary checks and controls.
After implementing and stabilising CFMS phase 1, GoAP launched Phase 2 along with Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) and SAP to implement Solution for Employee Life Cycle Management (ELCM), Work Management (WM), Debt Management and Budget Planning.
End to End Solution Digital Works Management application enhances efficiency in public works and financial transactions, effectiveness in control, transparency in operations, accountability at all levels, sustainability in the long run and convenience to stakeholders.
Digital Work Management Application covers below Key Processes:
- Administrative Sanction (with Estimates and Price Adjustments)
- Technical Sanction (with Estimates and Price Adjustments)
- Tendering (in e-Procurement)
- Digital Level Field Book (LF Book)
- Digital Measure Book (M Book)
- Bill Preparation, Submission and Approval
Digital transformation of Works and Establish an enterprise-wide harmonised Works Management System on the available Comprehensive Financial Management Systems (CFMS) Platform based on SAP S/4 HANA digital core enabling accountability and transparency
- Seamless Integration across Administrative Sanctions (AS), Technical Sanctions (TS), Estimate, Agreement, Bank Guarantee (BG)/ Challan, e-MBook & Billing with integration external application such as Government Orders Issue Register (GOIR) and Maps
- Role based Solution that enables multiple device applications with Aadhaar based approvals, bio-metric authentication and digital signatures at all submission and approval levels
- Real-time as well as off-line measurement recordings and Quality Checks can be performed by Vendors
- Integration with Maps based on Geo Co-ordinates in e-MBook and integration to GOIR
- Seamless processing of payments through eKuber with no manual interventions
- A single, unified source of truth for all Works carried out across departments
- Standardisation of Master Data and Harmonisation of Works Processes across departments
- Analytical Reports and Dashboards enabling accountability and transparency
- Physical Paper movement elimination with digitisation of all supporting documents
- Implementing a common solution catering to all department’s needs. The project ensured that representatives from all departments were involved right from design, build, test and deploy project phases
- Harmonising Master Data, Processes and Reports across departments. Board of Chief Engineers and Department Heads were involved to provide direction to the team
- Change Management was complex and critical. Structured training content with role-based trainings imparted to all the users
For more information, please contact:
Mr Harendhira Prasad, Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com
(The content on the page is provided by the Exhibitor)