From here on, Skoch Consultancy Services Private Limited, Skoch Media Private Limited and Skoch Development Foundation, will be collectively referred to as SKOCH Group.
SKOCH Group believes that the users of this website should be given appropriate notice on how their personal information will be collected, used or disclosed.
Collection of Information
SKOCH Group collects Personally Identifiable Information (PII), like name, Job title, contact information including email address, mobile number (for OTP and relevant information purposes) as well as other relevant information, both online and offline, through its various channels like (but not limited to) surveys, programs, events, and memberships.
SKOCH Group does not collect any PII from visitors to this site who merely browse or access any content. However, if a visitor wishes to access additional services of users, caste votes or participate through surveys, polls, blogs, discussion board, they might be requested to register. Registration entails filling up of a form that may contain some attributes of PII.
When you access SKOCH Group website from a computer, mobile phone, or other devices, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit. The websites keep track of the pages a user may visit by appropriately capturing the IP addresses, browser information, etc. using cookies. The information collected using cookies might be used for the analysis of user behaviour. SKOCH Group is not liable if the cookies are used by advertisers or any other third parties when you visit SKOCH Group website from other sites or if you visit another site after visiting the SKOCH Group site.
The information collected by SKOCH Group is used for the purpose it is intended and to provide specific and better services to individuals. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
- Contact you for Events, Newsletter, Training, and other specific updates
- Contact you for membership status
- Contact you for the programs that you are associated with the website
- Update you on studies, papers, articles, and surveys carried out by SKOCH Group
- Monitor or improve the use of SKOCH Group website
- Provide special information materials to you from us and/or our respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and other third parties
- For aggregating information such as demographics and Site usage statistics.
- SKOCH Group reserves the right to share your information with organizations affiliated with SKOCH Group or sponsors of SKOCH Group without your permission. Collected information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than the exceptions like required by law, search warrants, other court orders or national exigent circumstances.
Access and Correction
SKOCH Group is a firm believer that individuals own their personal information and hence, wherever applicable, SKOCH Group provides provision to access and even update your personal information either directly through the web or by notifying us directly via electronic mail at the contact addresses specified below.
SKOCH Group may collect the same information multiple times from the same individuals when carrying out specific surveys or events, this collection is to update and correct individuals’ records that are already in possession of SKOCH Group.
Safeguards and Disclosure
SKOCH Group shall, at all times, endeavor to safeguard the privacy of your Information and accordingly, will not disclose the same to any third party or external organizations. Notwithstanding this and for the purposes of helping you serve better, your information may be provided to our third-party vendors, advertisers, affiliates or relevant third parties subject to your consent the same. Further thereto, where such information is provided to these entities, SKOCH Group shall take all reasonable efforts but cannot guarantee to ensure that they comply with the same standards regulating the privacy of your Information as that which is imposed by us.
However, if you wish at any time to withdraw your consent or do not want your information being disclosed to these entities or do not want to be solicited for services which are offered by us or them, please notify us at the contact addresses as specified below.
PII disclosed in whitepapers/presentations/reports/newsletters or any other section of the site may be collected, correlated and used by visitors or any other third parties for any other purpose. Such activities are beyond the control of SKOCH Group, and SKOCH Group makes no warranties about the discoverability of your identity by such methods beyond SKOCH Group’s control.
While SKOCH Group at all times, endeavor to safeguard the privacy of your Information, SKOCH Group may disclose your Information to other entities where such disclosure:
- is requested or authorized by you;
- is used for the purposes of completing, verifying or restricting any transaction made by you;
- is lawfully permitted or required;
- is in compliance with any judicial order or legal requirement;
- is required to protect and defend us and our property; and
- is required to protect the interests of the public including but not limited to the detection of crimes and the apprehension of criminals.
SKOCH Group website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that SKOCH Group does not have any control over other websites. Therefore, SKOCH Group cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In case of a business transfer, all assets, including SKOCH Group, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the key business assets. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, maybe one of the business assets we transfer.
Privacy Contact Information